TCEDA is Tuscaloosa County’s engine for job creation and growth.
Tuscaloosa County Economic Development Authority (TCEDA) has evolved along with the momentum of our dynamic economy. Initially founded as an industrial development authority by the state legislature in 1973 and incorporated in 1975, we are today’s leading agency for business recruitment, expansion, and retention.
TCEDA is the go-to for:
- Site selection, building and facility assistance
- Workforce development and training resources
- Customized visit programs for your company
- Introduction to local decision makers
- Statutory tax abatements and Industrial Revenue Bonds for qualifying projects
- Assistance with the State’s Site Preparation Grant Program